The pinnacle of relaxation and luxury, the Structures™ S750 Adjustable Bed Base gives you everything you ever wanted in a bed. Find the perfect resting position with the basic adjustable head and foot panels plus head tilt and lumbar support. The Reach Assist™ feature pulls the bed back toward the wall as you incline for easy access to your nightstand. Built-in Bluetooth® connectivity makes it easy to customize your sleep experience with the Malouf Base app. Plus, the app alarm option allows you to select a time and preset or memory position and the S750 gently raises you up every morning; available only on iOS devices. Additional features include 5 preset positions including Zero Gravity as well as 2 programmable memory positions for when you find the perfect spot. The luxurious massage feature gives you 4 programs with 3 intensities. Independent head incline extends from zero to 60 degrees, with foot incline of zero to 45 degrees. Charge your device with our dual charging ports located on both sides of the base. Our wireless LED backlit remote control is motion activated so you can simply pick up the remote to light up the buttons. And the under-bed LED nightlights make it safe and simple to get up during the night without waking your partner.
Twin XL 40″ X 82″ X 15″
Queen 61″ x 83″ x 15″
Split King (1 piece) 38″ x 86″ x 15″
Why Should You Consider Buying an Adjustable Base?
- Reduce Snoring – with an adjustable foundation, you can adjust the position of you head to help open up airways and reduce snoring.
- Reduce Acid Reflux – slightly raising your head can also help reduce uncomfortable acid reflux, helping you to fall asleep faster and stay asleep through the night.
- Ease Shoulder, Neck and Back Pain – Elevating your head and feet can help alleviate pressure on your lower back, allowing your muscles to relax after a long day. Because your muscles don’t have to work through the night, you can wake up more relaxed and with less pain.
- Improve Circulation – Elevating your head and feet can help to increase blood flow to your muscles. This can help reduce tossing and turning and can lead to a deeper, more restful sleep.
- Allergies & Sickness – forget propping your head up with pillows to be able to breath, if you are suffering from allergies or even a common cold, you can get the relieve you need by lifting your head up to help increase airflow.
*While many have told us they experience these benefits from an adjustable foundation, these claims have not been validated by medical testing. Your bed’s foundation is not a medical device. Please consult your doctor if you suffer from any of these medical conditions.