Make your bedtime routine more luxurious and relaxing with the BT3000 adjustable base by BedTech. This adjustable base is ideal for people who want maximum level of comfort combined with the modern conveniences of technology.
The BT 3000 Adjustable Base Features:
- Wireless remote features a built in flashlight for added safety in the middle of the night.
- On the remote you will find a one touch flat button, preset positions and custom positions tailored by you.
- Need to get up in the middle of the night? Simply turn on the undercarriage bed lights to help you see better without completed turning on the lights.
- The built in massage feature with varying levels of intensity will help maximize relaxation.
- USB charging ports are on both sides of the bed so it is easy to charge your electronics while you sleep.
Why Should You Consider Buying an Adjustable Base?
- Reduce Snoring – with an adjustable foundation, you can adjust the position of you head to help open up airways and reduce snoring.
- Reduce Acid Reflux – slightly raising your head can also help reduce uncomfortable acid reflux, helping you to fall asleep faster and stay asleep through the night.
- Ease Shoulder, Neck and Back Pain – elevating your head and feet can help alleviate pressure on your lower back, allowing your muscles to relax after a long day. Because your muscles don’t have to work through the night, you can wake up more relaxed and with less pain.
- Improve Circulation – elevating your head and feet can help to increase blood flow to your muscles. This can help reduce tossing and turning and can lead to a deeper, more restful sleep.
- Allergies & Sickness – forget propping your head up with pillows to be able to breath, if you are suffering from allergies or even a common cold, you can get the relieve you need by lifting your head up to help increase airflow.
*While many have told us they experience these benefits from an adjustable foundation, these claims have not been validated by medical testing. Your bed’s foundation is not a medical device. Please consult your doctor if you suffer from any of these medical conditions.