Enjoy modern relaxation with the BT2000 adjustable base offers function and simplicity. This adjustable base features a free-standing wireless remote with built in flashlight, head and foot articulation, 1 programmable position and a flat button that quickly and easily returns you to the flat position. The quiet, but powerful, motor and contemporary fabric make it a great way to update your bedroom style with comfort and ease. Enjoy reading or watching TV in bed with more comfort or improve your health by maximizing blood flow and circulation.
Why Should You Consider Buying an Adjustable Base?
- Reduce Snoring – with an adjustable foundation, you can adjust the postion of you head to help open up airways and reduce snoring.
- Reduce Acid Reflux – slightly raising your head can also help reduce uncomfortable acid reflux, helping you to fall asleep faster and stay asleep through the night.
- Ease Shoulder, Neck and Back Pain – Elevating your head and feet can help alleviate pressure on your lower back, allowing your muscles to relax after a long day. Because your muscles don’t have to work through the night, you can wake up more relaxed and with less pain.
- Improve Circulation – Elevating your head and feet can help to increase blood flow to your muscles. This can help reduce tossing and turning and can lead to a deeper, more restful sleep.
- Allergies & Sickness – forget propping your head up with pillows to be able to breath, if you are suffering from allergies or even a common cold, you can get the relieve you need by lifting your head up to help increase airflow.
*While many have told us they experience these benefits from an adjustable foundation, these claims have not been validated by medical testing. Your bed’s foundation is not a medical device. Please consult your doctor if you suffer from any of these medical conditions.
Mattress Delivery and Shipping
Local Delivery – Washington/Oregon Only
We provide local delivery around the Western Washington, Northern Oregon, Tri-Cities and Spokane areas. Once we receive your online order please allow 1 business day for processing the order. Once we receive your order, we will call you to set up a delivery date and time. We do not offer same day delivery on online orders.
Mattress Delivery – Nationwide
We ship our mattresses from our local warehouse in Seattle, Washington via LTL freight. We offer “white glove” mattress delivery within the continental U.S.
Please allow 1 business day to process your order. After you place your order, a member of our team will call you to confirm your order and provide a more accurate estimated delivery time. Please allow an extra week to the below time lines for mattresses that are not in stock and must be ordered.
West Coast – approximately 1-2 weeks
Mid West – approximately 2-3 weeks
East Coast – approximately 3-4 weeks
Once the mattress arrives to a processing terminal in your area, you will receive a call to set up the final delivery of your mattress. Your mattress will not be delivered until it is confirmed and schedule with the local delivery service.
If you have any questions about the status of your order please contact Nonstop Delivery with the tracking number (starting with 130) that we provided to you in your shipping confirmation email. If you still have questions please contact our corporate warehouse at (425) 636-8245.
All accessories are shipped via UPS ground from our warehouse in Seattle, Washington. We do not ship to PO BOXES. Please make sure to provide a physical address when placing your order. We do not expedite ship orders at this time. All orders are processed within 1 business day and shipped Monday – Friday. Orders places Friday after 4pm through Sunday will be shipped on Monday, not including any conflicting holidays.