Sealy Response™ Line
Our innerspring mattresses offer exceptional full-body support with ease of movement, for that sleep-on-top feeling and the comfort you want. We use exclusive Posturepedic Technology™ to deliver the stable, all-over support you want, with reinforced support under the heaviest part of your body, where you need it most.
Sealy Premium™ Collection
Exceptional support from exclusive Posturepedic Technology™, promoting deep, relaxing sleep, with innovative sleep-enhancing technologies.
- Featuring Sealy Posturepedic Technology™
- SupremeLoft™ Cover with MoistureProtect™ – Cover fabric designed to draw moisture away from your body during the night, helping to keep you more comfortable.
- AllergenProtect™ – Protects the mattress from common allergens like dust mites, helping it to stay fresh
- SealyCushion™ Air Foam – Cushioning foam formed with peaks and valleys to allow additional airflow, as well as added softness for more comfort.
- SealyCool™ Gel Memory Foam – Conforming memory foam with added gel for additional support and flexibility.
- Response Pro HD Encased Coil System – Exclusive coil design provides the perfect balance of comfort and deep down support for a superior night’s rest, tempered for the utmost quality.
- DuraFlex ™ Edge System – High Density, flexible coil border surrounding the mattress for better edge support, most usable sleeping surface and improved durability.
- 10 Year Limited Warranty
Mattress Delivery and Shipping
Local Delivery – Washington/Oregon Only
We provide local delivery around the Western Washington, Northern Oregon, Tri-Cities and Spokane areas. Once we receive your online order please allow 1 business day for processing the order. Once we receive your order, we will call you to set up a delivery date and time. We do not offer same day delivery on online orders.
Mattress Delivery – Nationwide
We ship our mattresses from our local warehouse in Seattle, Washington via LTL freight. We offer “white glove” mattress delivery within the continental U.S.
Please allow 1 business day to process your order. After you place your order, a member of our team will call you to confirm your order and provide a more accurate estimated delivery time. Please allow an extra week to the below time lines for mattresses that are not in stock and must be ordered.
West Coast – approximately 1-2 weeks
Mid West – approximately 2-3 weeks
East Coast – approximately 3-4 weeks
Once the mattress arrives to a processing terminal in your area, you will receive a call to set up the final delivery of your mattress. Your mattress will not be delivered until it is confirmed and schedule with the local delivery service.
If you have any questions about the status of your order please contact Nonstop Delivery with the tracking number (starting with 130) that we provided to you in your shipping confirmation email. If you still have questions please contact our corporate warehouse at (425) 636-8245.
All accessories are shipped via UPS ground from our warehouse in Seattle, Washington. We do not ship to PO BOXES. Please make sure to provide a physical address when placing your order. We do not expedite ship orders at this time. All orders are processed within 1 business day and shipped Monday – Friday. Orders places Friday after 4pm through Sunday will be shipped on Monday, not including any conflicting holidays.