The S-Cape adjustable base by Fashion Bed includes the following features:
- Snore & Flat button – instantly lifts your head 7 degrees to open up airways or flat button which instantly brings you to a flat sleeping position.
- Under-bed lighting – provides function and ambiance with a on/off button on the remote.
- The fully adjustable dual massage, built into the adjustable bed base, incorporates wave technology. Dual massage means that there are two separate areas at work to soothe you – one to loosen up the shoulders and one to focus on the hard-working legs. Wave technology means that the awesome sensation of relaxation travels from head to toe.
- Wallhugger engineering was designed by L&P’s innovation team to put you at the center of the bed’s motion. While other adjustable bases life your upper body away from the wall bases, with Wallhugger lift you up while simultaneously gliding you back. That means your favorite book and the remote control are within reach whenever you’re ready for them.
- WhisperQuiet is the quietest motor yet.
- Solid wood legs – provide decorative yet functional support
- Available to order in gray or black upholstery.
- Microhook – Our exclusive mattress retention system eliminates the need for a mattress retainer bar, providing a more sleek and modern look.
- Lifetime Limited Warranty.
Why Should You Consider Buying an Adjustable Base?
- Reduce Snoring – with an adjustable foundation, you can adjust the postion of you head to help open up airways and reduce snoring.
- Reduce Acid Reflux – slightly raising your head can also help reduce uncomfortable acid reflux, helping you to fall asleep faster and stay asleep through the night.
- Ease Shoulder, Neck and Back Pain – Elevating your head and feet can help alleviate pressure on your lower back, allowing your muscles to relax after a long day. Because your muscles don’t have to work through the night, you can wake up more relaxed and with less pain.
- Improve Circulation – Elevating your head and feet can help to increase blood flow to your muscles. This can help reduce tossing and turning and can lead to a deeper, more restful sleep.
- Allergies & Sickness – forget propping your head up with pillows to be able to breath, if you are suffering from allergies or even a common cold, you can get the relieve you need by lifting your head up to help increase airflow.
*While many have told us they experience these benefits from an adjustable foundation, these claims have not been validated by medical testing. Your bed’s foundation is not a medical device. Please consult your doctor if you suffer from any of these medical conditions.