The N150 Adjustable Base by Malouf has everything you need and more to help create the perfect sleeping environment. With head and foot incline, this entry-level adjustable base is a great jumping off point to experience the convenience and health benefits of an adjustable bed base. You can sit up in bed to eat, watch TV, or read, and the ability to adjust positions while you sleep also helps reduce snoring, acid reflux, and sleep apnea. The N150 is so quick and easy to set up it only take two people five minutes from start to finish. This adjustable base fits into most bed frames, can attach to any headboard and the sleek, black finish looks great anywhere.
TwinXL 37.5″ x 79.5″ x 14″
Queen 59.5″ x 79.5″ x 14″
Why Should You Consider Buying an Adjustable Base?
- Reduce Snoring – with an adjustable foundation, you can adjust the position of you head to help open up airways and reduce snoring.
- Reduce Acid Reflux – slightly raising your head can also help reduce uncomfortable acid reflux, helping you to fall asleep faster and stay asleep through the night.
- Ease Shoulder, Neck and Back Pain – Elevating your head and feet can help alleviate pressure on your lower back, allowing your muscles to relax after a long day. Because your muscles don’t have to work through the night, you can wake up more relaxed and with less pain.
- Improve Circulation – Elevating your head and feet can help to increase blood flow to your muscles. This can help reduce tossing and turning and can lead to a deeper, more restful sleep.
- Allergies & Sickness – forget propping your head up with pillows to be able to breath, if you are suffering from allergies or even a common cold, you can get the relieve you need by lifting your head up to help increase airflow.
*While many have told us they experience these benefits from an adjustable foundation, these claims have not been validated by medical testing. Your bed’s foundation is not a medical device. Please consult your doctor if you suffer from any of these medical conditions.