Enjoy the simple luxury of the Structures E450 Upholstered Adjustable Bed Base. Reward yourself after a hectic day by putting your feet up while watching your favorite TV show or reading that book you’ve been meaning to check out. The 60-degree head incline and 45-degree foot incline allow you full control over your comfort. Enjoy 3 preset positions that help you find instant comfort. The backlit wireless remote helps you conveniently adjust your position as needed and the whisper-quiet motor won’t disrupt your evening. And the 20-year warranty guarantees the Structures E450 Adjustable Bed Base is made of only the best materials.
Twin 39″ x 76″ x 15″
Twin XL 39″ X 82″ X 15″
Full 55″ x 76″ x 15″
Queen 61″ x 82″ x 15″
King (1 piece) 42″ x 77″ x 15″
Why Should You Consider Buying an Adjustable Base?
- Reduce Snoring – with an adjustable foundation, you can adjust the position of you head to help open up airways and reduce snoring.
- Reduce Acid Reflux – slightly raising your head can also help reduce uncomfortable acid reflux, helping you to fall asleep faster and stay asleep through the night.
- Ease Shoulder, Neck and Back Pain – Elevating your head and feet can help alleviate pressure on your lower back, allowing your muscles to relax after a long day. Because your muscles don’t have to work through the night, you can wake up more relaxed and with less pain.
- Improve Circulation – Elevating your head and feet can help to increase blood flow to your muscles. This can help reduce tossing and turning and can lead to a deeper, more restful sleep.
- Allergies & Sickness – forget propping your head up with pillows to be able to breath, if you are suffering from allergies or even a common cold, you can get the relieve you need by lifting your head up to help increase airflow.
*While many have told us they experience these benefits from an adjustable foundation, these claims have not been validated by medical testing. Your bed’s foundation is not a medical device. Please consult your doctor if you suffer from any of these medical conditions.