The 900i adjustable base by Restonic has all the bells and whistles to help create the maximum level of comfort.
- Flat button – instantly lifts your head 7 degrees to open up airways or flat button which instantly brings you to a flat sleeping position.
- Under-bed lighting – provides function and ambiance with a on/off button on the remote.
- Wall Saver technology makes your adjustable base compatible with your existing head and foot board.
- Zero clearance allows the base to sit on top of the exiting bed frame without the adjustable legs.
- 4 massage settings include oscillate, wave, pulse and constant, with 3 intensity settings for the head and foot area of the bed.
- Wireless remote features back lighting and programmable flashlight feature
- The timer setting button allows you to set a timer in 10 minute increments. Press the timer button once for ten minutes, twice for twenty and three times for thirty minutes.
- USB ports are located behind the head portion of the base and has 2 ports on each side.
Why should you consider buying an adjustable base:
- Reduce Snoring – with an adjustable foundation, you can adjust the postion of you head to help open up airways and reduce snoring.
- Reduce Acid Reflux – slightly raising your head can also help reduce uncomfortable acid reflux, helping you to fall asleep faster and stay asleep through the night.
- Ease Shoulder, Neck and Back Pain – Elevating your head and feet can help alleviate pressure on your lower back, allowing your muscles to relax after a long day. Because your muscles don’t have to work through the night, you can wake up more relaxed and with less pain.
- Improve Circulation – Elevating your head and feet can help to increase blood flow to your muscles. This can help reduce tossing and turning and can lead to a deeper, more restful sleep.
*While many have told us they experience these benefits from an adjustable foundation, these claims have not been validated by medical testing. Your bed’s foundation is not a medical device. Please consult your doctor if you suffer from any of these medical conditions.