We carry many brand name manufacturers who honor their products warranty claims. If you are experiencing a problem with your product purchased from Mattress Depot USA, then our team of Sleep Consultants are here to assist you with the manufacturers warranty service. Each manufacturer has a different warranty coverage and process in place for handling any warranty claims.
Please read the following information carefully to insure correct submission with your claim.
Does my purchase qualify for a warranty claim?
If you are experience any discomfort with your mattress in terms of the way it "feels" but there is no visible defect of the mattress, then your mattress will not qualify for a warranty claim but may quality for a comfort exchange. You have 30 days after purchasing to exchange your mattress or 120 days if a mattress protector was purchased on your original order. Terms and conditions apply, for more information please visit the Comfort Guarantee page here before contacting a Sales Representative.
How do I submit a Claim?
If after reading the above does not apply to you, then your mattress may qualify as a warranty exchange.
1) Have you contacted the store or sales person who sold you the mattress? If not, please call with them for help and assistance with your claim. A list of our locations can be found here. If so, please proceed to step 2.
2) To insure that your warranty claim is handled efficiently, properly, and as required by the manufacturers we asked that you please fill out the form below.
3) To speed up the warranty process we recommend that you attach pictures showing the defect. For body impressions, you must remove all linens then place a long straight rod across the width of the mattress (usually a broom handle works great). Take a picture measuring the impression with a ruler or tape measure from the top of the mattress quilt to the straight rod being used.
4) Once you have entered your form, you will receive a confirmation of submission. We will be in touch with you as soon as possible. Please be patience as they may take up to 3 business days to process.
5) If after 3 business days, you have not heard from us, then please contact the original store you purchased your mattress from.
*Please note that all manufacturers warranties only cover the product; it does not include any delivery and/or inspection fees associated with the warranty claim. Body impressions are normal and a warranty covers indentations of 1.5" or greater measured from the peak (not stitching groove).